Zico's Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Pokemon Aeon : My own Pokemon's story



I got a ton full of ideas on Pokemon.. 
I dream that I can make my own Pokemon’s series.. 
I do hope I can make something interesting with my writing skills.. 
So Pokemon Aeon is just a name popped out from my mind.. 
If there is a game for this Pokemon Aeon.. 
It will named Pokemon Tune & Glow and it will got the another sequel named Pokemon Odor..

This Pokemon Aeon will tell us about the journey of the young guy named Ash Ketchum in Aeon Archipelago.. 
He will continue his journey to become Pokemon Master.. 
He will meets interesting characters in Aeon Archipelago and then set up new journey to Flux Kingdom (where Pokemon Odor will lead us later in the game..) 
This Pokemon Aeon's story was remake for three times already since 2014.. 
I hope this master piece will give us the great pleasure in term of Pokemon.. ^^

I add some new elements for this Pokemon Aeon which are Light & Sound..
Th reason for that is..
It will relevant for the use of Aeon Bracelet that equipped with 4 items (Pulse Stone, I-Cube, Lumen Gem & Raios Gem)..
Those two gems are the main reason for this new element (especially for Light).. lol.. ^^
I try to play with ideas where we could see Aeon in Pokemon (From Cradle to Grave) or from life to death..
The effect of those two gems are the main focus of the study of Aeon's Professor & his assistants..
Those effects are white heart (mostly increase speed & SP defense..) & black heart (mostly increase attack & SP attack..)

The legendary for these three are :
i) For Pokemon Tune (if there was a game) is Muttunic; and
ii)For Pokemon Glow (if there was a game) is Lumeglou; while
iii) For Pokemon Odor (if there was a game) is Keetle..

The starters are:
i) Grass: Baboohm (Baboon+Ohm) - Baboon Pokemon
ii) Fire: Sepyrow (Serow+Pyro) - Japanese Serow Pokemon 
iii) Water: Garrough (Gar+Rough) - Alligator Gar Pokemon

Main characters are:
i) Prof. Pala Nivel : Professor that lead the project called Potential Lock..
ii) Anisse (1st assistant) : She want to become Pokemon Groomer..
iii) Clove Ng (2nd assistant) : She's gadget lover..
iv) Sarai Poldee (3rd assistant) : He's errand boy that love to battle..
v) Ash Ketchum : He's been invited to Aeon Archipelago..
vi) Yoshua Farquhar : He's want to be in his late grandfather's shoes..
vii) Nadine Akhtar : She's want to become strong and independent girl..
viii) Vans : Mystery guy that love to challenge everybody into fight..
ix) Ervan Rangga 
x) Serena 

Villains are:
i) Team Hex : leads by Hideo Hajime..
ii) Team Norm : leads by Omaira Chivaz..
iii) Team Rocket : Jesse, James & Meowth..

I will upload Pokemon Aeon the Series (Episode by episode) to you guys..
Hope that it catch your heart to read this story..
I do hope someone can make my dream come true by making game based on this story..
Pokemon Aeon..
What do you think of it..?

Please COMMENT below.. ^^

If you want to read more, click the link :
http://whenzicotalks.blogspot.my/p/pokemon-aeon-series.html

No comments: