Zico's Pages

Thursday 20 April 2017

If I can write GREAT story like One Piece..


Sorry..
Lately I just thinking about this..
If I can write great story like One Piece..
I need someone to be draw them..
lol..

Am I the only one that too excited about creating stories like One Piece..?
Or there others too that share the same idea on this..

Let me brief you about what I'm been thinking lately..

Oda such a genius guy..
He created this magnificent masterpiece called One Piece..
I want to be like him..
Because I'm kind of guy that full of imagination..
And maybe I must make used of it..
Surely I'm not such a genius person like Oda..

I been messing with my mind about this masterpiece..
Yeah..
Maybe you guys would say 'this is One Piece.. Please create your own story..'
Just like I mentioned earlier..
I just playing with my mind..
And I want to share it with you guys..

The story goes like this..
After Earth
Earth suffered from destruction..
Human called it calamities..
The end of the world..
Year X1..
A few survivors left Earth and makes Moon as their new habitat..
New civilization enters..
They called themselves as the Pure Blood..
And Providence is their new home..
A group of twelve elders or so called as The Titans ruled over Providence..
They seek for opportunity to go back to Earth..
Year X37..
Selene, the Moon Oracle was chosen to become the messenger a.k.a scouts to find out whether Earth is save for human..
Selene was shocked to find out that there are human lived in Earth..
She was captured by the ruling community so called The Pharaohs and be put into trial..

One incident happen..
Selene be able to go back to Providence..
She stated that there are human survived from the poisonous red gas..
The Titans called them as Damaged Blood or Fringe..
The Titans planned to rule Earth once more..
As the Pure Blood..
They will succeed to make Fringe as they slaves..
Year X40..
Using Noah Ark..
The Titans arrived back at Earth in order to declare war on the Fringe..
Selene, the Moon Oracle don't want to join them in that fight..
The war between The Titans & The Pharaohs happen for hundred years..

Year X117..
The Titans win that war..
And they ruled the world..
Hundred years later..
Year X241..
A new society called Peace Keeper makes agreements with The Royalist..
The Royalist are the Emperors of the new worlds..
They used the peace as their goals..
And try to rule Earth with their rules & regulations..
Until The Reformation called as The Right Arm declared war upon them..

Year X270..
In this chaotic world..
The journey been set out for young boy named Frodo Baggins..
He will seek the truth about the world..
He need to keep the ring safely..
He got that ring from his uncle, Bilbao Baggins..

A letter arrived at his door..
An invitation..
The special request..
This will be his adventure..
But he need friends to make this adventure alive..

So..
What do you guys think of this..
Yeah..
I do used the characters in anime, manga, comic or even movies to make this masterpiece of mine..
There are more characters I will revealed later..
Please comment down below.. ^^

For now I called it The Extra Ordinary People (EOP).. lol

No comments: