Zico's Pages

Monday 17 April 2017

Please tell me about Best Manga after One Piece

I just thinking that One Piece is/was the BEST masterpiece of all time..
For me,
It's combined reality with imagination..
Oda is/was totally genius..

Could there be another masterpiece after One Piece..?

Is there any artwork that will surpass or at least so hype like One Piece..?

Sincerely..
I try to write a story by combining the real fact with my imagination..
Yeah..
It's so hard to do..
Big salute for Oda that managed to create such a great artwork..
One Piece is my Favourite manga ever.. ^^

So lately..
I was thinking of Yonkou's characters..
My own Yonkou characters..
That I would called them Faction Leaders..
i) Gaia (based on Titans)
- South Faction
- Grandmother theme, mother to all races..
- She lead the army of Elemental Guardians..

ii) Loki (based on Norse Mythology)
- East Faction
- Shape-shifter, King of Trickster..
- He lead the army of Fantastic Beasts..

iii) Oz (based on Wizard of Oz)
- North Faction
- Wizard of all time..
- He lead the army of The Magic Counsil..

iv) Sentinel (based on X-Men)
- West Faction
- God of creation, Grandfather of knowledge..
- He lead the army of Terminators..

And Faction-Less Leader..
v) Horus (based on Egyptian Gods)
- He leads The Reformation Army..

I search for characters in all the story that I already knew..
This is hard..
I don't know how Oda can hold this..
Clearly he got guts to create such a wonderful artwork, One Piece.. ^^

What do you guys think of this..?
I called them the characters for 'Extra Ordinary People'.. ^^

No comments: