Zico's Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

New Manga that catch my eyes.. ^^

Lately..
I found that..
There are tons of new manga been published..
And there are new manga that catch my eyes..

I gives TWO new manga that I found interesting..
Yet the story can't be compared to One Piece..
One Piece becomes my number 1 manga.. ^^


Along with One Piece..
I also read Naruto, Bleach & Fairy Tail..
Damn those are the great manga ever..
I don't put my self to read Boruto yet..
Sincerely I will read it..

And these two new manga got my attention..
The story quite simple but the way they put it as the whole is damn good..
i) Dr.Stone
























ii) Robot X Laserbeams
























Ok guys..
Please tell me if there any manga that you like the most..
If the manga/s are not the same as what I mentioned in this post..
I would like to read that manga and see why you guys like that manga so much..
Please comment your best manga so I can have a peek on that..
Who knew that I will like that ones too.. ^^

No comments: