- Jinbe did not want Sun Pirates to be punished for what he done.. He knew Big Mom would kill them all just because of Jinbe betrayed her..
ii) Jinbei explains about the roulette.The numbers on the roulette indicate how many people have fallen victim under the roulette. As Jinbei cannot deal with such unreasonable punishments, he wants to use the chaos during the Tea Party for them to escape from this island - Flashback
- At last Jinbei provided us about Big Mom's roulette.. Can't wait to see that roulette once again..
iii) The Vinsmokes are walking around the castle. Apparently, the venue is at the rooftop of the castle.
- Vinsmokes (means that all of them included Sanji & Reiju..?)
iv) The guests are starting to arrive one by one:
a) Loan Shark King "The God of Fortune" Le Feld
b) Red Light District Queen Stussy
c) The Great Mortician Drug Pietro
d) The World Economic Journal President "Big News" Morganz
e) The Veteran Warehouse "The Concealer" Giberson
f) The King of Shipping "Deep Current" Umit
- Damn.. They all seems to be ruffian.. Could it be they are the Underworld's Emperors..?
v) All of them get to the rooftop directly with Perospero’s ability who created a candy escalator
- Charlotte Perospero's Lick DF ability shown for the 1st time.. For your opinion, which character will fight him..? In my previous post.. I did mentioned that Gangster Gastino/Ceaser Clown could be the best opponent for Perospero.. What do you guys think of this..?
vi) At the entrance of the tea party’s venue. Organ trafficker Jigra (another guest) is causing trouble as he wants to get in but is being denied. Bege wants to do a body check, but Jigra is stubbornly refusing and then he gets shot by somebody and dies.
vii) Somebody’s shadow can be seen on top of the gate.
- Could it foreshadowing someone else that want to enter that event..? Or it point to be Charlotte Katakuri because of the introduction after this..
viii) Big Mom Pirate Crew and one of the 3 sweet commanders: Charlotte Katakuri, bounty 1,057,000,000. According to Bege, he is the most troublesome guy in Big Mom’s crew. Apparently, he mastered his Kebunshoku Haki so much that he can slightly see ahead of the future. Katakuri explains that he could see that Jigra planned to kill Big Mom so assassinated him.
- Everybody must recheck back all three sweet commanders's bounty to know who's the best among those three.. Could it be that Katakuri is the strongest..?
- One more thing is Katakuri shoot Jigra because he can see (with Haki) that Jigra want to kill his mother.. So Katakuri is not the swordmen like Cracker.. He used gun.. Could it be the sniper for Big Mom Pirates..? Or Katakuri just want to make Capone fear to continue his plan by shooting Jigra..? Indirect warning maybe..?
iv) Big Mom arrives at the venue and the tea party starts.